2014: The Hawk and the Hummingbird

Rainbow in Vancouver - Carmy

Today I got up
It´s 2014!
Can it be?
The blog called to me
Sang and Shimmered in my Heart
Say something
I listened
Many Intentions
Wishes galore
Love and Joy
Serious Gravity too
For "One cannot be without the Other"

Ah...
And yet what pounds and bellows 
Is loud and clear
Grounding and Uplifting
Earthy and Sparkly
Mundane and Magical
All intertwined
The Spiral can´t separate
I am the Hawk
As I am the Hummingbird

And I say
YES!
Yes to this Closing, to this Opening
To this Ending, to this Beginning
2014 is here 
And I bow in gratitude to the Old
As I stand upright to face the New
Farewell and Greetings!
Yes!
I grieve and I celebrate
For She died and She was born

So Sound the Trumpets again!!!
She´s here to stay, I tell you!
And I lay myself at Her feet
I´m here for YOU
2014
In Service

The Hawk and the Hummingbird swirl and soar 
Down to the Earth and Up to the Heavens!