Brewing a Pot of Passion

Magic cauldron with a potion


See the Fizzy Fermenting Fumes
Passion!
Passion!
Feel the Swirling Spiralling Scents
Passion!
Passion!
It´s Brewing
Oh yes
It´s Brewing!

Mmmm...

A little bit here
A little bit there
The Bubbling Pulsating Pulse of Creativity 
Stirs itself into
A Passion of Passions
Unstoppable
Unconstrainable
A Passion Pot of Authenticity!

Mmmmm...!

For that is what it is, my Friends!
Your Passion!
Yes, it is your Authentic Self rising from the Dizzy Depths of Truth!
Saying
This is your Uniqueness, your Voice, your Love!
Let it Bubble & Brew!

Ahhhh...

So It Brews
Brews
And Brews...

Until I become the Flaming Fumes themselves
The Scintillating Scents themselves
The Bursting Bubbles themselves
The Burning Brew itself!

And I open my arms and lift them to the Skies
As I transform into a Penetrating Passion
That can fill a million trillion pots
Overflowing & Ravishing
It spills into ALL

Ahhh...

But Keep it Brewing, my Friends
Keep the Fire Alight
Listen to the Heart
Listen to the True Recipe of your Authenticity
Ignite that Boiling Brew of "Youness"
Your Sparkling Pot of Passion!

Mmmm...!