Inspiration for The Word Made Alquimia

"Alchemy Comet" by JB Banks, Creative Commons CC BY-NC 2.0


The Word Made Alquimia*
Alquimia
Alquimia
Alquimia

I hear the Word
And melt do I
In its rich transformative gold

The rainbow colours
Spiral and Whirl
I cannot resist
I cannot resist

I open to Thee
Word of Words
Inspire do You
As you travel inside me
Down
Down
Down
Sensual & Ecstatic
I melt in You
Up
Up
Up
Inspiring & Opening
I fly in You

Alquimia
Alquimia
Alquimia
Take me
Transform me
I am Yours
Yours 
Yours
Yours

And I bow unto Thee
In Humility
Celebrating the Mystery
of
The Word



*"The Word Made Alquimia" is inspired by the phrase from St.John's Gospel in the New Testament, "The Word made flesh". 

This is a phrase that I have heard since childhood. It comes to me often and its meaning has spiralled and changed as I have spiralled and changed. What is clear, though, is the power of the Word. I experience it as it pours onto a blank page... I experience it when the Words spoken aloud point me back Home, to the Heart.

Here's a modern rendering of John's words from the New International Version Bible. I do love it but there is something that I feel I must add, in all honour and respect to THIS that we Are. So underneath, I have written another version that comes straight from the Heart, again with honour and respect. 

John 1:14 New International Version (NIV)

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Another version with some Words added 
(non-official, just from the Heart, right now):

"The Word became flesh and made her-his-their dwelling among us. We have seen their-his-her glory, the glory of the one and only Son-Daughter, who came from the Mother-Father, full of grace and truth."