The Silver Sea of Soothingness

Photo taken in Vancouver 2010



The Shimmering Ripples
Move magically
Enticing me
Mesmerizing me
Luring me
Into the Silverness

This Sea of Seas
This Source of Continuous Soothing Waves
Ever invites
Calling out to me
In mermaid melodies
Swim in me!
My Love
Swim in my silver waters!

Mmmmm...

Yes
It was a disturbing dream
Agitated turns
This way and that
Woke up
Disoriented
Feet on the ground now
Yes

I can hear You
Swim in me!
Cleanse yourself
In the Soothingness
The Silver Transmuter of all disturbance
The Argentate Alquimia
Ohhh...

Splasssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!
Ahhhh.....!

I dive in!
Dolphin-like
Am I!
The Silverness penetrates
I am replenished
I am
Transformed
Into Swirls of Pure Silver Energy
That transmute any disturbance
Into Spirals of Silvery Sparkles
Giggle
Do I
In dolphin-like glee

Yahhhhhhhhhhh!

What gloriousness
As all I and Me
Dissolve
As the Silver Waters I am
Pour out to the Heavens
In Resplendent and Lustrous Spears
Opening into
A Shooting Star!

Fly!
Fly up into the celestial clouds
Silver Shooting Star!

Born from the Ripples of Life
Sea to Sky
A sense of I
Returns
As I feel my Silvered Shooting Star Essence
Floating
In the Airy Inner Sea of Soothingness