2018 Welcome!!!

Taken in Tofino, December 2017


The Sun of 2017 sets
2018 rises
The Ebb and the Flow
The Tide of Life
Inexorable
Mysterious
Normal
Wondrous
Usual
Unique
As every year
Every second
Passes
Transforms
Into 
This mind-boggling Now!

And then Gratitude!!!
Ohhhh!!!

Tears of Amazing Thankfulness 
For All that has been given, taken, seen, not seen, lived and not lived!!!!
How can I separate
The so-called bad
from
The so-called good?
I cannot!
Just as I cannot
Control anything in this 
Ever-ebbing and flowing
Blessed Life!!

What a year, this 2017!
But I could say
What a decade, this 2007-2017!
And I could say
What a life, this 1962-2017!
But why stop there?!
What an Existence
This "Whenever it began"- 2017!!
And why even be limited by time??!!
What a Life that has no beginning and no end!!

Ahhhh....

In this Ecstasy of Thank Yous
I see a sober and sparkling 2018 arise
I am so humbled by how it takes me
How it tells me
How it shows me what is needed
My Heart overflows with a Knowing
A knowing that takes me to the Magic
That tells me the Truth
That shows me what to do!

I sit here and declare
I have only One Priority:

To do as You, The Source of All, Say!


Yes
Yes
Yes

I cannot control anything
I cannot know what is to come
But I CAN hear you if I listen!!!!!
And when things get labelled 
As so-called bad
As so-called good
I'll be very attentive 
To what You, Divine One, Say!

The Story of 2018 has commenced
And the Storyteller is so excited  
For she knows
That this is her year!
Oh my!
Can it be?
Yes!! Says Life, as the Trumpets sound in confirmation!!
She is Here
In a Book
In a Story
The Story of Awakening
The Story that accompanies her every day
That says
I want to exist!
I want to be read!
I want to sing!
Yes, I want to live!
And she is honouring this longing in a way that she has never done before.

I'm here
I'll write
I'll share
In Thy Name
In Thy Service 


So...
Welcome 2018!!!

May all, everyone, everything, every creature and being 
Consciously Feel the Peace and Calmness 
Of the Underlying Wisdom that Carries us, that Supports us, that Sustains us!