The Never-Ending Gift of Love


 Just look at him!
A Sweetness beyond sweetness
A Love that gives and gives
Beyond anything I'd known before

It feels like
He breaks my Heart
But that's not it
He opens my Heart!
Open Open Open
With a Love that wants to protect and care
Forever and ever

Just look at him!
His eyes take me into the Innocence
The Innocence of a babe
One that is vulnerable
In my hands 
He fills me with awe
With Joy, too

And fear...
Yes, I feel the Fear
She calls herself "me"
And, oh, I so understand her
I see her shake
Worry...
Suffer...
But I tell her
She is surrounded by Love
That I am Here
With this Gift of Love
That is Never-Ending
A Light Forever Illuminating

Then
 Antonio that loves and loves and loves
Warm and gentle
Strong and always near
Looks at me and smiles
Picks up Milo
Hugs him in a way
That melts my Heart
That soothes and calms us all

The Truth of Now
This Joyful Moment of Peace
Shimmers through all the tremble 
While we walk in the world 
Living
This Never-Ending Gift of Love



Photos of Milo: June 2022 :)