The Poppies are always here! - ¡Las Amapolas siempre están aquí!


This Pretty Poppy
Has meant so much to me
Means so much

Esta Bonita Amapola
Ha significado tanto para mi
Significa tanto

Countless times
It appears
Its jolly redness
Tells me of its
Vibrant Force to Live

Incontables veces
Aparece
Su alegre rojez
Me cuenta su
Vibrante Fuerza para Vivir

For some
A symbol of remembrance
And it is true
For every time I see a poppy
I am transported back to YOU

Para algunos
Un símbolo de conmemoración
Y es verdad
Ya que cada vez que veo una amapola
Soy transportada de vuelta a TI

Thank you
Red Jewel
For bringing me back to YOU
HOME
THIS
For letting me sing your message
 
"The Poppies are here again!"
For they never left, they never left!!

Gracias
Joya Roja
Por traerme de vuelta a TI
Al HOGAR
A ESTO
Por dejarme cantar tu mensaje
 
"¡Las Amapolas están aquí de nuevo!"
Ya que ¡¡nunca se fueron, nunca se fueron!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Gracias Gracias Gracias