The Goldness

"Star": Free Image on Pixabay, CC0 Public Domain


I like the way
The feeling appears
The need to get up from bed
Shakes off the sleepiness
The title comes in glitter
A few shimmering words
A burning
In the Heart
Computer is on
Blog is found
Image searched for
And 
Then 
The Goldness felt
That glittered words
Shines in sparkling star petals
As I allow
As I honour
The poem
The expressing
To speak
To manifest
As I open
To the call of the Gold
Of the Alchemy
That
Shouts in gloriously soft whispers
That 
Beckons in sultry innocence
To
Follow the Heart
To
Follow the Truth
To Follow the Gold!
Ahhh...

In the word
Goldness
All that is indescribable
Makes itself known
In its unknowingness
The Golden Word
Reaches out
Its gilded dazzle
Pierces where no word penetrates
Into a remembrance
Into a reality
That
Only the Alchemy
The Magical Inexplicable 
Can achieve

Ohhh...
I see YOU
Goldness
And I melt into YOU
Everything makes sense
Where sense does not even exist
Nothing is needed
Gratitude zooms in
Like an opening door of light
That
Opens at full blinding clarity
Clearing the greyness
Golden
Golden
Ah...
YOU are here
YOU show YOURSELF
Ah...
So grateful
So grateful
Mmm...
Bathe I do in YOU
Golden Light of Lights
Thank you for the blessing
The Alchemy of Nurturing
YOU provide
I am birthed again
Renewed
The Goldness

Glitters
Glistens
Glazes
Glosses
Warms
Scintillates
Transforms

The Word Made Alquimia
The Word Made Gold