Mission Complete

From a card I received


Mission Complete

I leave this house

So many memories

Hidden

In its treasures

Magical

The support from the Divine

I declare it

With no hesitation

For the Divine

Is here

Where else could it be?

Hidden

Perhaps

Or so obvious

So close

So...

Do I really need to be in this house

To know

Its secrets

?¿?¿

Of course not

The magical

The mystery

Spiral around 

What seems to be me

Anywhere

I am

The Divine

Whispering 

In the heart



Mission Complete

I feel empty and full

Content, yet sad

Happy

Knowing

The Divine

Is

Always

Here

Close by

So close



Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

For all the help and guidance

WOW

So much LOVE
So much WISDOM
So much COMPASSION

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Three roses from the rosebush that was given to my mum on Mother's Day