2017 Priority of the Heart

White New Year here in Vancouver January 1st 2017

There's always something
Clean
About a new year
The old has gone
The new has come
And all seems possible
Our hearts open to
Resolutions
Intentions
A making better
A bringing of 
More Peace
More Love
More Health
More Time and Space...

And YES! do I say to that!
Thank you! I say to that!

And yet
There are new years
That feel special
A year
A time
When we say
This is when
I dedicate my whole self
To
YOU

Through the white crunchy snow
The iridescent rainbow glitters and spirals
Interweaving itself 
As shimmering seeds of rooted creativity
Which blossom already into
Intertwining kaleidoscopic colours of alchemic words 
In the Storyteller's Heart
In this time and place
In this year 
2017

Ah...
¡Ya era hora!

Ha! Ha! Ha!
I have to laugh
As the Spanish leaps up in joy
Of course!
Yes, it is time
Time
To say No
To say Yes
To say Maybe
But always
Listening to YOU!
For the Storyteller
Doubts no more
Tells the Story
Once and for all!

So I welcome in gratitude
2017
  Knowing 
Trusting
The Greenness
To grow and thrive
In fertile abundance out of the snowy white canvas
While I say


YES!
To 
YOU
 Priority of the Heart