Magical Replenishment

Lake Alouette, Golden Ears June 2017


To be truthful
I am
Here
Wordless

In all honesty
I have
Forced
Myself
To sit
Here

A forcing, though
With LOVE and COMPASSION
Feeling any resistance
Any squirming
Here
With You

The photo knew to come
Then
The fingers knew to write
And after 7 words
That knew to create themselves
I smiled in a Joyful Reunion
Here
Again
Yah!

Curious
It is 
How the Helping Mind
Interprets and limits...
Its job, of course

Awareness
Is the Key!
Seeing those thoughts
Loving it all
Knowing the patterns
Understanding and loving the Forgetting
Rejoicing in the REMEMBERING!

REPLENISHED
At the Lake
Grounded in the Forest
I see the MAGIC
I feel YOU in the Reflection and in the Earth
Those Shimmering Waters
Those Rustling Trees
Glitter in my Heart
Sparkle and Ignite
The Fire of my Being
Then, the Beloved nudges me
As I sit at the campfire
Okay, okay, I say
The mouth opens
And a Story
While the Flames flicker and flare in renewed excitement!

Ohhhh
It's always amazing
It's always a wonder
Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuuuuu!

My BODY tells me
This is the TRUTH
This is the HONESTY
This is the BRAVERY
Follow the HEART
Listen to HER
SHE Knows

Words
Point
Touch
Explode...
Boom!

MAGICAL REPLENISHMENT!